We are looking to hire a front end engineer to join the Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure (RHCI) team.
Please email me (email@example.com) if you are interested.
Remote is possible, preference for EST timezone.
- Participate in communities by developing, testing, and documenting new features
- Attend and present code reviews, and review patches from the team and the greater community
- Educate the team on new features through sprint reviews and small team presentations
- Work with the Quality Engineering team to ensure that projects are tested correctly
- Publicize the work the team is doing through blogs, the project mailing list, and conference talks
- Experience with JS Frameworks (EmberJS, Angular, etc)
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience with writing front-end unit tests
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.